Upgrade Your Home With Impact Door Installation
Protect Your Home With Hurricane Impact Door Replacement
Doors are the gateway into and out of your home. They endure a lot of wear and tear since they’re constantly being opened and closed. After a number of years, your doors will probably start to look worn and show signs of failing, including draftiness and sticking.
While you can certainly repair your door, there will come a time when that’s no longer an option. In this case, you need to upgrade to a quality product that not only provides beauty, but also is designed to withstand the worst storm. Prestige Windows & Doors can help you select a quality impact door that fulfills all your requirements.
- Impact-resistant luxury front entry doors
- Impact-resistant bifold patio doors
- Impact-resistant sliding glass patio doors
- Impact-resistant French patio doors
- Impact-resistant garage doors
Signs You Need a New Exterior Door
When it’s time for replacement, your door will start displaying signs of deterioration. These may include the following:
- You see noticeable rust on metal doors, or there are sections that are starting to rot out, especially on wood doors.
- You feel drafts around the door. Not only can this compromise your home’s comfort, it can also cause your energy bills to rise since your HVAC unit needs to work harder to keep your home a constant temperature.
- The door is difficult to open or close. This could indicate that your door is warping due to moisture or expansion and contraction. This is both a safety and comfort issue.
Let’s Talk About Your Project Today!
Don’t put up with failing doors. Ensure that you stay safe and comfortable year-round with new impact doors installed by the professionals at Prestige Windows & Doors. As your impact door installation experts in South Florida, we can handle all your door replacement projects. Get started today by calling us at (305) 820-5999 or by filling out our online form.