Installation & Permitting
Trust South Florida’s Premier Installer of Hurricane Impact Windows & Doors
For this large investment, you need to work with professionals who truly know what they’re doing. Prestige Windows & Doors has a process in place to ensure that your impact window replacement project goes smoothly. Here’s what to expect during your next window upgrade.
What to Expect During a Window Replacement Project
- We will show up to your home and remove any valuables that could be broken, both those inside and outside the home. To assist your installers, try clearing out any objects that you can move on your own.
- Our installers will put down drop cloths to minimize dust and debris getting into other areas of the home.
- Our installers will take out your old windows as quickly and as efficiently as possible, and install the new ones.
- Once we’re done, we will clean up completely. We’ll show you how to operate your windows and ensure that there are no issues before we leave.
- Remember, we are the only impact window company that offers a warranty on both our products and installation! Our installers always strive to have zero defects in our workmanship and offer world-class customer service. If you are unhappy with our products or service, we will correct the issues.
Schedule a Free Estimate for Hurricane Impact Windows & Doors
Contact Prestige Windows & Doors today if you have additional questions about our installation process. We’re ready to bring you the best hurricane impact windows and doors available in South Florida. Schedule a free estimate by calling us at (305) 820-5999, or you can fill out our online form.